Ultra-lightweight and guaranteed chafe-free every time.
- World's lightest full-leg running underwear at under 40 grams
- Designed by runners - no inner thigh seam and super smooth stitching
- Highly breathable and wicking to keep you cool and dry
- Stay comfortable all day long with fitted 3D stretch
- Performance waistband and 6" inseam for full leg protection
- No chafing or your money back
- 85gsm Italian blend - 90% polyamide / 10% elastane
The Commando (2018) was our first product and received almost universal 5 star reviews but #betterneverstops. Based on your excellent feedback, we have tweaked the Commando (previously called Commando V2) to be even better.
- Removed the front inner leg seam, a high-risk chafing area
- Reverse merrow stitch for a "barely there" seam feel
- Tapered leg and more elastic leg hem to stay put
- Waistband seam moved off-centre back to prevent coccyx rub
- Adjusted the sizing for a truer fit (size guide here)
"Helps to combat chafing, incredibly light, very breathable and comfortable and ideal for all conditions." - Ultra168. And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
The Commando has been extensively tested in Hong Kong's tropical conditions and is guaranteed chafe-free. If you experience any chafing in your T8 Commandos, send us a photo and we'll refund you 100%. Please note we use Asian sizing, which can be up to half a size smaller than western sizing.